Final manuscript submission
The authors who received the notification of acceptance must submit their final manuscripts following the procedure below.
- The deadline for final manuscript submissions is August 31, 2018.
- The final manuscript must be in the same format as the initially submitted paper (for review).
Make sure that the manuscript including figures, tables, and references does not exceed the 3-page limit.
The final manuscript must be a PDF file with the file size less than 3MB. Embed all fonts in the PDF file.
- The final manuscript PDF file must be checked by IEEE PDF eXpress before submission to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
- You must go to https://www.pdf-express.org/plus, and have your PDF file checked. The conference ID you need to enter is 42026X for APMC 2018.
- The checking process is easy, but you can refer to the manual at https://www.pdf-express.org/plus/frhelpnologin.asp.
- Then, the checked PDF file must be submitted to EDAS to complete the final manuscript submission.
- The presenting authors of the accepted papers must complete their registration for the conference by August 31, 2018,
with all the payments completed.
- Copyrights of all the accepted papers are to be transferred to The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE).
- All the accepted and presented papers will be submitted for the IEEE Xplore database after the conference.
The APMC 2018 paper template and keyword list are available here.